25 Amazing Things to Make With Strawberries
Shake off the winter blues and welcome in the vibrant, fresh flavors of spring! Strawberry season has commenced early this year, so celebrate with pies, smoothies and so much more. Here are 25 ideas to start enjoying everyone's favorite berry. In no particular order...
1. Keep cool in the kitchen with an easy, no bake strawberry cheesecake. It might look intimidating, but trust us: it's worth the effort.
3. Transform the mellow yellow hue of lemonade into a dazzling pink! Add strawberry syrup for a touch of refreshing sweetness.
4. Make them even sweeter! Toss strawberries with sugar and let them stand for at least a half hour. Dollop onto ice cream, pound cake or just dig right in!
5. Top oatmeal or cereal with sliced strawberries for the perfect morning treat.
6. Drop them into a glass of champagne or prosecco. They taste oh so good when dunked in bubbly.
7. Bring Kelsey’s refreshing fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips for a fun party twist. No fiesta is complete without chips and salsa.
9. Toss strawberries into your favorite salad fixin's. They add fabulous color, texture and sweetness.
10. Stick a skewer in them and grill 'em up! Brown sugar and balsamic glaze make these strawberry kebabs irresistible.
11. Strawberries are just right for this fruit pizza with a sugar cookie crust.We don’t see how anyone would be able to refuse a slice.
12. Have an at-home spa day with a strawberry face mask. Strawberries are nature’s perfect exfoliant and are packed with Vitamin C.
13. Stuff it in a cupcake! And be sure to pair with lime icing for bold, bright flavor.
14. Nutella and strawberries are a match made in heaven. Homemade strawberry nutella poptarts are a must-try.
15. Enjoy them all year long! Freeze washed and hulled strawberries on a cookie sheet for a few hours until hard. Transfer to freezer bags and return to freezer until you’re ready to use them.
16. Skip the Dairy Queen line and make your own strawberry shake at home. Bonus: Ours has a sugary biscuit topping that’s to die for.
17. Dip them in chocolate. Forget Valentine's Day, strawberries are in season now!
18. Roast strawberries and add them to buttermilk ice cream for a rich and decadent dessert.
19. Or keep it super simple with a light and refreshing strawberry sorbet.
20. Enjoy a staycation at home and serve a classic English dessert, the Eton mess.
21. Use them to make red and white sangria pops to bring to your next pool party. Yes, they’re as amazing as they sound.
22. Layer marinated strawberries with fresh whipped cream and pound cake for a beautiful trifle.
24. Blend together with Greek yogurt, sugar, basil and black pepper for an Indian take on the strawberry smoothie.