A World of Hot Wings
Spice up your chicken wing tradition with one of these exotic twists, from Vietnamese-style to Caribbean.
- Emeril's Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings with Explosive Chile Pepper
- Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
- Beer-Brined Grilled Turkey Wings
- Levi Roots' Caribbean Spicy Jerk Wings with Sugared Oranges
- Michael Symon's Crispy, Smoked Chicken Wings and Legs, Cilantro, Lime and Sriracha
- Chili-Lime Fried Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings
- Ingrid Hoffmann's Chicken Wings with Mango-Tamarind Sauce
- Roger Mooking's Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- Kicked Up Wings
- Spicy Chinese Five-Spice Rubbed Chicken Wings
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Crisp Chicken Wings with Chili-Lime Butter
- Honey's Spicy Honey Wings
Pair great Super Bowl food with wine, not beer.
Kelsey Nixon has five great tips for a Super Bowl potluck or any potluck.