A World of Hot Wings
Spice up your chicken wing tradition with one of these exotic twists, from Vietnamese-style to Caribbean.
- Emeril's Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings with Explosive Chile Pepper
- Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
- Beer-Brined Grilled Turkey Wings
- Levi Roots' Caribbean Spicy Jerk Wings with Sugared Oranges
- Michael Symon's Crispy, Smoked Chicken Wings and Legs, Cilantro, Lime and Sriracha
- Chili-Lime Fried Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings
- Ingrid Hoffmann's Chicken Wings with Mango-Tamarind Sauce
- Roger Mooking's Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- Kicked Up Wings
- Spicy Chinese Five-Spice Rubbed Chicken Wings
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Crisp Chicken Wings with Chili-Lime Butter
- Honey's Spicy Honey Wings
Football season means one thing to me: pork butt, aka Boston butt, aka pork shoulder, cooked and served in every way, shape and form.
Pair great Super Bowl food with wine, not beer.
Get food hacks for your game day party food recipes and ideas, including chicken wings, burgers and chips and guacamole.
Get party food ideas for anti-Super Bowl parties like Puppy Bowl viewing, Friday Night Lights marathons or board game shindigs.
Kelsey Nixon has five great tips for a Super Bowl potluck or any potluck.