Thanksgiving Leftovers: The Feast Continues
From turkey soup to kicked-up sandwiches, make day-after Thanksgiving dishes you'll be craving all year.
Skip the ho-hum turkey sandwiches and create a Thanksgiving leftover feast with these inventive recipe ideas.
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Brulee
- Pressed Roast Turkey, Pesto and Provolone Sandwiches
- Leftover Turkey Sandwich With Spicy Cranberry Cream
- Turkey, Dressing and Cranberry Panini
- Next Day Turkey Soup
- Turkey Bone Gumbo
- Mashed Potato Patties
- Turkey and Vegetable Soup
- Turkey Cobb Salad Panini
- Poached Eggs with Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast and Sweet Potato Hash
- Classic Turkey Hash
- Crispy Sweet Potato Cakes
- Roast Turkey, Avocado and Bacon Sandwich
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Thank Goodness it's Over Bruschetta
- Turkey and White Bean Chili
Here's some of the most-memorable Thanking television that you'll probably watch while eating leftovers.
Get Friendsgiving tips, recipes and ideas for your Thanksgiving potluck on Cooking Channel.
A grandfather from Cooking Channel's My Grandmother's Ravioli shares his family's treasured Thanksgiving recipe for homemade dinner rolls.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.