Now Casting: My Grandmother's Ravioli Season 2
Cooking Channel's hit show My Grandmother's Ravioli starring Mo Rocca needs grandmas and grandpas for season 2!! You (or someone you know) could be featured on the series The New Yorker calls "charming" and Media Life Magazine calls "fresh and fun."
Calling grandmas and grandpas who can cook! Mo Rocca never learned to cook from his own grandmother so now he's looking for other people's grandmothers and grandfathers to teach him their favorite recipes.
We are looking for…
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities anywhere in America
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities who can cook delicious dishes
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, eccentric, lovable, sweet, fiery, or even curmudgeonly
- Great families
- Accents and English as a second language not a problem