Thanksgiving Leftovers: The Feast Continues
From turkey soup to kicked-up sandwiches, make day-after Thanksgiving dishes you'll be craving all year.
Skip the ho-hum turkey sandwiches and create a Thanksgiving leftover feast with these inventive recipe ideas.
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Brulee
- Pressed Roast Turkey, Pesto and Provolone Sandwiches
- Leftover Turkey Sandwich With Spicy Cranberry Cream
- Turkey, Dressing and Cranberry Panini
- Next Day Turkey Soup
- Turkey Bone Gumbo
- Mashed Potato Patties
- Turkey and Vegetable Soup
- Turkey Cobb Salad Panini
- Poached Eggs with Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast and Sweet Potato Hash
- Classic Turkey Hash
- Crispy Sweet Potato Cakes
- Roast Turkey, Avocado and Bacon Sandwich
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Thank Goodness it's Over Bruschetta
- Turkey and White Bean Chili
Some smart preparation makes feeding your Thanksgiving houseguests a cinch — even if they're staying the whole holiday weekend.
Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for two? Get our easy recipes for the complete feast.