Sifted: Thanksgiving and Thanksgivukkah Planning
In our humble opinion, Thanksgiving is superior to any other day of the year. In an effort to make this year's feast the best of all time (sorry, Pilgrims and Wampanoag tribe), we're bringing you the recipes, how-tos and decorating ideas to help you become a Turkey Day pro.
- Merry Thought's pecan cheesecake pie is a beautiful cross between two glorious holiday desserts.
- Forget mini pies, make Chocolate and Carrots' bite-sized pumpkin pies or “croutons” instead.
- What Jew Wanna Eat drizzles bourbon cranberry sauce over coffee braised brisket for the ultimate holiday main.
- Brussels sprouts latkes by Kitchen Tested will please everyone at this year's extra special Thanksgivukkah celebration.
- Save some room between those creamy mashed potatoes and gravy-doused turkey leg for Domesticate Me’s kale salad with quinoa and cranberries. Festive and flavorful, it'll make you forget the fact that it's healthy.