Sifted: Fusion Spaghetti and Meatballs + Leftover Easter Candy Solutions
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Bring on the fusion! Eat Boutique’s mouthwatering recipe for Asian-inspired meatballs and spaghetti reminds us why it’s fun to put new spins on old classics.
- Homemade peanut cups are hard to beat, but these chocolate nutella cups by Kirbie’s Cravings might just do the job.
- Don’t let your Easter candy go to waste. Go ahead and “melt the bunny” to make these easy Chocolate Covered Banana Pops by Dinner a Love Story.
- What can be better than bacon? Deep fried pork belly, according to Rachel Cooks Thai.
- Forget overpriced granola bars. Creative Juices Decor’s homemade cherry pie Lara bars are budget friendly and take 10 minutes to make. What’s not to love?
Reinvent your leftover peeps and chocolate bunnies into a new sweet treat: Easter Candy Bark.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including healthy recipes to match your New Year's resolutions
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the upside down banana bread and Greek yogurt pancakes.
As two girls who soaked a Peep in absinthe then set it on fire for Easter, Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark bring you the weirdest holiday confections they could find.
The hunt's over, now what should you do with the dozens of Easter eggs you decorated?
Don’t let all the leftover Easter candies and eggs go to waste. Transform those same-old-same-old seasonal staples into exciting snacks with these easy recipes:
You're going to end up with too much candy, so turn it into Halloween Candy Bark.