Sifted: Christmas Doughnuts, Fool Proof Dinner + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- These Christmas wreath doughnuts by Leanne Bakes are just as pleasing on your taste buds as they are on the eyes.
- Sippity Sup says you can’t screw up braised short ribs. So go ahead and test that theory with his recipe for Cabernet braised short ribs with swiss chard and orecchiette.
- If you love nutella, we’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll be a fan of The Chocolate Hog’s hazelnut hot chocolate.
- Know what you’re making for Christmas dinner, but not for supper tonight? This skillet baked ziti by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is easy to whip together and absolutely delicious.
- A Couple Cooks' recipe for peppermint ice cream and hot chocolate affogato is a wintry delight perfect for the holiday season.
Make Puerto Rican pasteles, or tamales, for the holidays with this recipe from Cooking Channel.