Sifted: Secret Ingredient Cookies, Football Fare + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- The secret ingredient to Just a Taste’s favorite chocolate chip cookies is creamy and tangy and makes just about everything better. Any guesses?
- Ever heard of a tater tot burger? Neither had we. But with football starting this week, it just may be the perfect time to try this crazy recipe by Domestic Fits.
- If you’ve said goodbye to summer on Labor Day, say hello to Brooklyn Farm Girl’s Mexican pumpkin chili.
- Looking for an easy game day recipe? Look no further than What’s Gaby Cooking’s mini chicken tostadas. They’re topped with guacamole and totally addicting.
- The Faux Martha’s cheater banana pudding is an easy, foolproof recipe to have in your back pocket.