Sifted: Mississippi Mud Brownies, Bloody Mary Shooters and More S'mores
Get the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for Mississippi Mud Brownies and S'more cookies.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- We’re eating our way through America and discovering the deliciousness each state has to offer. Bev Cooks’ recipe for Mississippi mud brownies captures the taste and soul of the state's infamous Southern pie.
- Its National Peach Month and Fork vs. Spoon’s peach butter breakfast rolls are calling our names. Don’t worry peach cobbler, we still love you.
- National S’mores Day came and went, but the ooey gooey marshmallow treat is just as good on any day of the year. Zesty Bite’s S’more cookies capture all the classic flavors without the campfire.
- Sunday brunch anyone? Featured on Ode to Awe, these Bloody Mary shooters with an Old Bay rim are just the ticket to keep the weekend fun rolling.
- It’s been a summer of light and zesty pasta salads. Love and Lemon’s summer squash and corn orzo celebrates late summer produce and makes for excellent picnic fare.