Sifted: Peeps Edition
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Peeps take on a comical dark side in the “A Peep of Thrones.” No offense to the HBO original Game of Thrones, but we prefer The Epi-Log’s peeptacular rendition.
- Inside the Marshmallow-Chick Factory: It only takes 6 minutes to create the beady-eyed Easter icons, start to finish. "But for such an innocent, marshmallow-and-sugar pastel candy, the Peep is surprisingly polarizing." -- NYT Magazine
- Peeps and crushed Easter candy turns white chocolate into a no-fuss Easter bark recipe. We love the pretty pastels.
- Not a fan of the sugary mallows? These recipes for rocky road blondies and lemon meringue tarts might change your mind.
- It doesn’t get much easier (or as tasty) than Easter fondue. Peeps pair perfectly.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web about Thanksgiving desserts.
We rounded up the best breakfast recipes from around the web, including scones, pastries, avocado toast and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for cookie dough waffles and lemon brownies.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the very best St. Patrick's Day recipes.
Add pomegranate seeds to your guacamole this holiday season.