1. Cook pasta in bowling boiling water until al dente (slightly firm when you bite it), about 6-8 minutes and drain.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat and saute garlic, anchovies, and chili flakes.
3. Over medium high heat, pour the wine into a medium saucepan and add the cooked spaghetti. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes over, and drain.
4. Toss in the garlic, anchovies and chili flakes, and transfer to plates.
5. Garnish with parsley and Pecorino cheese and serve.
Courtesy of Spike Mendelsohn