Sifted: Pumpkin Croissant Donuts, Croque Monsieur Bites + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- The Cronut craze is still going strong. Get your fix at home with Monday Morning Donut’s pumpkin maple croissant donuts.
- We’d like an invite to any party serving these croque monsieur bites by Eat. Live. Travel. Write.
- Apple recipes have swarmed the blogosphere. Start your fall baking with The Baker Chick’s apple cheddar scones.
- If cooler weather means brown butter pumpkin waffles by Two Peas & Their Pod, bring on autumn!
- This jaw-dropping Instagram cake by Ann Reardon certainly deserves the utmost of likes (via Huffpost)
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for baked doughnuts and hazelnut hot chocolate.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including easy pumpkin hummus and homemade oreos.
Make brunch for a crowd a breeze with this hearty frittata inspired by the classic French croque monsieur - complete with a cheesy sauce.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including boozy caramel corn and Halloween treats.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.
This week, blogs are buzzing about hot-hot-hot veggie buffalo bites, crackly crème brûlée cream puffs and more.