Sifted: Orange-O-Lanterns, Beer Waffles + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for beer waffles and homemade ravioli.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Carving pumpkins is a messy (not always fun) task. Just Putzing Around the Kithen’s orange-o-laterns, however, are easy, adorable and perfect for holding Halloween candies.
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Beer Waffles: Yes, this recipe exists. Thank you, Hungry Girl por Vida. We'll be making these soon.
- Savory and sweet work together in Spicy Ice Cream's decadent chocolate olive oil mousse with bourbon caramel popcorn.
- It's apple thyme! Spoon Fork Bacon adds an aromatic twist to the classic fall cake.
- Do you have a favorite fresh pasta recipe? The Endless Meal's homemade ravioli has inspired our inner-Italian spirit.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including Mexican hot chocolate and cinnamon crunch skillet bread.
Pumpkins make great jack-o-lanterns but before you toss all those stringy insides and slimy seeds, take a look at these tasty recipes that put pumpkin insides to good use.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including easy pumpkin hummus and homemade oreos.
The options for unique squash eating are endless.