Sifted: Orange-O-Lanterns, Beer Waffles + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for beer waffles and homemade ravioli.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Carving pumpkins is a messy (not always fun) task. Just Putzing Around the Kithen’s orange-o-laterns, however, are easy, adorable and perfect for holding Halloween candies.
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Beer Waffles: Yes, this recipe exists. Thank you, Hungry Girl por Vida. We'll be making these soon.
- Savory and sweet work together in Spicy Ice Cream's decadent chocolate olive oil mousse with bourbon caramel popcorn.
- It's apple thyme! Spoon Fork Bacon adds an aromatic twist to the classic fall cake.
- Do you have a favorite fresh pasta recipe? The Endless Meal's homemade ravioli has inspired our inner-Italian spirit.
Happy Halloween! You might be full of mini candy bars already but since they are mainly a crispy fruit, there's always room for candy-coated apples.